Netgear Nighthawk RAX38 Setup | AX4 AX3000
Netgear Nighthawk AX4 4-stream AX3000 WiFi router model RAX38 provides support for latest generation WiFi 6 technology, offering greater network capacity along with powerful and consistent signal strength to all your connected devices. After the Netgear Nighthawk RAX38 setup, you can connect, stream, and download faster to your devices.
This page covers the different methods of Netgear Nighthawk AX4 AX3000 RAX38 setup along with troubleshooting tips to fix the setup issues (if any). Scroll down to read more.
Nighthawk AX4 Manual | AX3000 RAX38
In the package of RAX38, you will get Netgear Nighthawk AX4 manual. This manual contains the complete installation, Netgear Nighthawk RAX38 setup steps, and guidelines for how to use various features of your router. It is crucial to walk through this manual prior to executing the setup.
However, these installation and setup instructions might seem difficult for novice users. The best way to get your router setup and running in a few minutes is to get experts’ assistance. They will guide you with each and every step in detail so that you can perform Netgear Nighthawk AX3000 Router Setup for RAX38 without making much effort.
Netgear Nighthawk AX4 Setup Steps | AX3000 RAX38
For users’ convenience, we have sub-divided the complete Netgear Nighthawk AX4 setup in two modules – Setup Step A and Setup Step B respectively.
Setup Step A- Netgear Router Configuration
Prior to the Netgear Nighthawk AX3000 setup, you need to physically connect your router using these means:
- Remove any cables connecting to the modem. Plug in the modem power adapter and check the power light to ensure that the modem is on.
- Connect the RAX38 router. Plug one end of an Ethernet cable to the modem and the other end into the internet port on the router.
- Plug in the router power adapter and check the power light to ensure that the router is on.
Setup Step B: Netgear Router Login
- Launch a web browser.
- Visit http://www.routerlogin.com. If http://www.routerlogin.com does not work, try the following: http://192.168.1.1.
- You are prompted to enter a username and password. Enter the default login credentials.
- Click or tap Log In.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
Note: If the default login credentials do not work, you might have changed the admin password. If you cannot remember your new password, you must perform a factory reset to restore the router to its factory default settings.
Once you are on the Netgear Nighthawk AX3000 RAX38 setup portal, execute on-screen instructions (vary as per model) to set up your router in few minutes.
Nighthawk AX3000 RAX38 Setup
The below-mentioned steps will be your guide for Netgear Nighthawk AX3000 RAX38 Setup using the Nighthawk application:
- Connect the provided antennas to the Netgear Nighthawk AX4 AX3000 RAX38 router.
- Also, connect the modem to the internet port of your router.
- Turn on the router and let the Power LED lit.
- Now, take your mobile device (Android or iOS), open the Play store/App store.
- Search and download the Netgear Nighthawk application.
- After the download, open the Nighthawk application.
- Execute the on-screen instructions for Nighthawk RAX38 Setup.
In case you’re still unable to set up your Netgear Nighthawk WiFi router, get assistance from our experts.
Netgear Nighthawk AX4 AX3000 RAX38 Setup Issues
- Unable to open Netgear router login page
- No connection at 192.168.1.1
- Netgear 404
- WiFi errors
- Netgear router not connecting to Internet
- Firmware and software issues
- Netgear Default username and password not working
- Routerlogin.net not working
- Can’t access the Netgear router login page
- Recovering password issues
- Netgear router orange light
- Can’t login to Netgear router account
- Netgear router error 651
- IP admin password issues
- VPN issues during the Netgear AX4 AAX6000 RAX38 Router Setup
- Netgear Router Slow WiFi
- Lost router admin login credentials
- Browser installation issues
To get immediate troubleshooting help for any of the issues provided above, contact our expert technicians via chat or email.
Nighthawk AX4 AX3000 RAX38 Troubleshooting
- In case you have many devices currently connected with your network, turn off the devices that are not in use.
- Check all the cable connections – power cable and the Ethernet cable.
- Keep a visible distance between the router and the modem. This will ensure that WiFi signals are not clashing.
- The cables should not be loosed.
- To deal with Netgear router error 651, reinstall the network adapter driver manager under the control panel and update the firmware of your router.
- To resolve VPN issues during the Netgear RAX38 Router Setup, disable the proxy servers and the firewall.
- Netgear router orange light errors can be eliminated by identifying and troubleshooting the various connectivity issues with the router.
- Ensure that the AX4 router is getting adequate power supply.
- Reboot the whole network and power cycle router as well as modem.
- If routerlogin net not working, check the web browser first.
- The web browser should not be outdated.
- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser. Also, disable any proxy servers if using.
- In case you’re connected through wireless, establish a hard-wired connection.
- For lost credentials issues with www.routerlogin.net admin, hard reset your router.
- If Netgear default username and password not working, double-check the credentials from the manual.
- For Netgear 404 error, check the DNS servers and hard refresh the web page.