WiFi 6 is here! Yes, things are going to be super fast. It should go without saying, to take advantage, you’ll need to upgrade to a router that supports WiFi 6 standard. And Netgear Nighthawk tri-band AX12 12-stream AX11000 RAX200 is one of the latest WiFi 6 routers. Yes, just perform Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 setup and enjoy WiFi 6 speed.
The AX12 router uses the newest 802.11ax (WiFi 6) standard to let you stream data to multiple devices at the same time. It provides up to 10.8 Gbps WiFi speed for 4K UHD streaming, video conferencing, and online gaming. Just set it up and enjoy the amazing benefits of new WiFi 6 standard.
Don’t know how to set up Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 router? We have got you covered. Here, in this post, you will learn two different methods to perform Nighthawk AX11000 RAX200 tri-band WiFi 6 router setup. Let’s delve in.
Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 AX11000 Setup
To manually set up your RAX200 Nighthawk Tri-Band AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router, walk through the step-by-step guide mentioned below:
Step-1: Position Your Router
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 AX11000 RAX200 router allows you to access fast internet connection. However, the performance of your WiFi connection significantly counts on the physical placement of your router.
Place your router by keeping the following guidelines in mind:
- The Nighthawk RAX200 router should be placed within reach of an AC power outlet.
- Keep the router in an elevated position.
- Place the Netgear AX11000 WiFi router away from electronic devices like microwaves, ceiling fans, cordless phones, home security systems, and then some.
- Also, don’t place your router near large metal surfaces, insulated walls, large glass surfaces, and related items.
Step-2: Cable Your Router
Once done with the router placement, the next step is to connect it to a modem. To cable your Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 AX11000 router,
- Power on your Netgear Nighthawk router.
- Connect it to a modem using an Ethernet cable.
- Make sure that the cable is free from any type of cuts.
- Also, the cable connections should be finger-tight.
Step-3: Log in to Your Router
For Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Setup, you need to log in to the default web-based setup page.
- Ensure that your router is receiving fluctuation-free power supply.
- Open Chrome or Firefox on your computer. You can also choose between IE, Edge, or Safari.
- Go to the default Nighthawk router login web page.
- You are prompted to enter username and password in the provided fields.
- Fill in the required details and hit Login.
Step-4: You’re Done!
After login, you just need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete your Netgear Nighthawk AX11000 RAX200 router setup.
If you find any difficulty during the Nighthawk RAX200 setup process, get in touch with our experts for immediate assistance.
Netgear AX12 RAX200 Setup Using Nighthawk App
You can also use Netgear Nighthawk app to set up your Netgear AX12 RAX200 WiFi 6 router. The app is available to download for Android and iOS users. In order to install your AX11000 RAX200 router via the Nighthawk app:
- Download Netgear Nighthawk app on your Android or iOS device.
- After that, open the app.
- Log in to your Nighthawk RAX200 AX12 router.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts to install your router and connect to the internet.
That’s it! You are all done with the Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 setup. Now, it’s time to connect your WiFi-enabled devices to the router and enjoy faster internet connection without any hassle. In case you come across any Netgear Nighthawk AX12 AX11000 RAX200 router setup-related issue, make sure to contact our highly-experienced technicians.