Netgear Nighthawk RAX120 Setup | AX6000
WiFi has never been faster or reached farther. So whether your family is gaming in the basement or streaming videos by the pool, everyone enjoys ultra-fast wireless speeds, indoors and out. AX12 with 8 high-performance antennas provides stronger and reliable whole-home coverage. Once done with Netgear Nighthawk RAX120 setup, you will get up to 6Gbps Speeds—1200+4800 Mbps with 12-stream connectivity.
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 12-stream WiFi 6 router AX6000 RAX120 with the latest WiFi standard provides four times increased data capacities to handle today and tomorrow’s growing home network. Here are the complete guidelines for Netgear Nighthawk AX12 AX6000 RAX120 Setup.
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Setup Steps | AX6000 RAX120
For user’s convenience, we have sub-divided the complete Netgear Nighthawk AX12 setup in two modules – Setup Step A and Setup Step B respectively.
Setup Step A: Netgear Router Configuration
Prior to the Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 setup, you need to physically connect your router using these means:
- Remove any cables connecting to the modem. Plug in the modem power adapter and check the power light to ensure that the modem is on.
- Connect the RAX120 router. Plug one end of an Ethernet cable to the modem and the other end into the internet port on the router.
- Plug in the router power adapter and check the power light to ensure that the router is on.
Setup Step B: Netgear Router Login
- Launch a web browser.
- Visit http://www.routerlogin.com. If http://www.routerlogin.com does not work, try the following: http://192.168.1.1.
- You are prompted to enter a username and password. Enter the default login credentials.
- Click or tap Log In.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
Note: If the default login credentials do not work, you might have changed the admin password. If you cannot remember your new password, you must perform a factory reset to restore the router to its factory default settings.
Once you are on the Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 RAX120 setup portal, execute on-screen instructions (vary as per model) to set up your router in few minutes.
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Manual | RAX120
In the package of RAX120, you will get Netgear Nighthawk AX12 manual. This manual contains the complete installation, Netgear Nighthawk RAX120 setup steps, and guidelines for how to use various features of your router. It is crucial to walk through this manual prior to executing the setup.
However, these installation and setup instructions might seem difficult for novice users. The best way to get your router setup and running in a few minutes is to get experts’ assistance. They will guide you with each and every step in detail so that you can perform Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 Router Setup for RAX120 without making much effort.
Nighthawk AX6000 RAX120 Setup
The below-mentioned steps will be your guide for Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 RAX120 Setup using the Nighthawk application:
- Connect the provided antennas to the Netgear Nighthawk AX12 AX6000 RAX120 router.
- Also, connect the modem to the internet port of your router.
- Turn on the router and let the WiFi LED lit.
- Now, take your mobile device (Android or iOS), open the Play store/App store.
- Search and download the Netgear Nighthawk application.
- After the download, open the Nighthawk application.
- Execute the on-screen instructions for Nighthawk RAX120 Setup.
In case you’re still unable to set up your Netgear Nighthawk WiFi router, get assistance from experts.
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 AX6000 RAX120 Setup Issues
- Routerlogin.net not working
- Can’t connect 192.168.1.1 page
- Unable to open Netgear router login page
- No connection at 192.168.1.1
- Netgear 404
- WiFi error like Netgear router not connecting to Internet
- Can’t access routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 address
- Netgear Default username and password not working
- Can’t access the Netgear router login page
- Netgear router orange light
- Netgear router error 651
- IP admin password issues
- Can’t login Netgear router account
- Browser installation issues
- VPN issues during the Netgear AX12 AAX6000 RAX120 Router Setup
- Netgear Router Slow WiFi
- Lost router admin login credentials
- Recovering password issues
- Errors with default login credentials
- Firmware and software issues
To get immediate troubleshooting help for any of the issues provided above, contact our expert technicians via chat or email.
Nighthawk RAX120 Troubleshooting
- First of all, check all the cable connections – power cable and the Ethernet cable.
- Keep a visible distance between the router and the modem. This will ensure that WiFi signals are not clashing.
- The cables should not be loosed.
- To deal with Netgear router error 651, reinstall the network adapter driver manager under the control panel and update the firmware of your router.
- In case you have many devices currently connected with your network, turn off the devices that are not in use.
- Ensure that the AX12 router is getting adequate power supply.
- Reboot the whole network and power cycle router as well as modem.
- If routerlogin net not working, check the web browser first.
- The web browser should not be outdated.
- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser. Also, disable any proxy servers if using.
- In case you’re connected through wireless, establish a hard-wired connection.
- For lost credentials issues with Nighthawk router admin, hard reset your router.
- To resolve VPN issues during the Netgear RAX120 Router Setup, disable the proxy servers and the firewall.
- If Netgear default username and password not working, double-check the credentials from the manual.
- For Netgear 404 error, check the DNS servers and hard refresh the web page.
- Netgear router orange light errors can be eliminated by identifying and troubleshooting the various connectivity issues with the router.