Tired of not being able to stream videos without buffering? Looks like the Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router might be of some help to you. Wondering how? Well, this next-generation WiFi router has a 1Ghz dual-core processor plus it delivers internet speed to another level. Do you know what this means? It means that you’ll be able to enjoy streaming videos with less lag and buffering. All you need to do is set the device up.
Now, for those who have no idea about how to set up an R7000 WiFi router, know that we’re here to assist you. Through this blog post, we’ll provide with the step-by-step guidelines in performing Netgear router setup with ease. So, scroll down, and continue reading.
Methods to Set Up Netgear Nighthawk R7000 WiFi Router
There are two different ways through which you can set up your WiFi router. They are as follows:
By accessing the routerlogin.net web page
By using the Netgear Nighthawk app
Here, we’ll provide you with the instructions to set up your R7000 router using both methods. At the end, you can implement any of the methods as per your convenience.
Netgear Nighthawk R7000 Setup By Accessing Routerlogin.net
The first setup method requires you to access routerlogin.net. Don’t worry, accessing the web user interface of your Netgear router isn’t that big of the deal. All you have to do is, follow a few quick steps.
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to set up the R7000 router via routerlogin.net:
- Plug in the power adapter of the router and press the Power button.
- Grab a cable and connect the Netgear R7000 router to the existing modem.
- Then, remove all the unwanted cables connected to your computer.
- Switch the computer on and open an internet browser.
- Visit the routerlogin.net administrative page.
- Next, enter the default username and password of your WiFi router.
- Click on the Log In button to go to the Netgear Genie Setup Wizard.
- Once the Netgear Genie dashboard appears, execute the on-screen instructions carefully.
As soon as you finish executing the on-screen instructions, you’ll complete setting up your Netgear Nighthawk R7000 WiFi router.
Netgear R7000 Setup By Using the Nighthawk Application
The below-mentioned steps will be of assistance to you in setting up your Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router:
Note: You can only use the Netgear Nighthawk app on mobile devices like Android and iOS. It does not operate on Windows.
- Connect the antennas to your Netgear R7000 router.
- Then, connect the modem to the Netgear Nighthawk router.
- Unlock your mobile device and go to the App Store.
- If you are using an Android device, then go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Nighthawk app and download it.
- Once the installation process gets completed, open the app and create a Netgear account.
- Fill in the necessary details and hit Enter.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete setting up your R7000 router.
This was all about how to set up Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router by accessing routerlogin.net and by using the Netgear Nighthawk app. Once you are done setting up your router, you are free to connect as many devices with it as you want. Plus, congratulations! Now, you won’t face any trouble while streaming videos online or watching your favorite movie on Netflix.
On the off chance, if you do, then don’t hesitate to chat with our experts. You also have the option to contact us at 1-877-561-1117 if you aren’t a ‘talk-via-chat’ person. Regardless of which option you choose, our highly qualified technicians are always available to assist you.